Build a more Cohesive, Engaged & Productive Team
It's all about...
• Group ownership over ideas and execution
• Setting each other up for success
• Open, bursty creative collaboration
Have more fun at work and gain skills to do your job better
We can help...
• Fuel the workday with focus and energy
• Unlock creativity and confidence at work
• Level up public speaking and presentation skills
Team Chemistry • Confidence and Creativity • Performance Under Pressure
This is Artly Working
Using improv comedy and acting techniques, we help teams and people be more engaged, creative, and confident at work. From team building to public speaking, our team of professional artists share valuable skills for work and life in an incredibly fun and horizon-broadening way. All of our trainings are tailor-made for your team and support your unique company culture.
What We Do
In our interactive trainings your team will...
• Circle up for a challenging and fun slate of improv-based team building exercises and games
• Use improv to think creatively in real time, both as a collaborator and contributor
• Practice acting techniques that you can use at work
How iT Works
All of our trainings are...
• Led by professional actors and artists
• Customized to your team’s needs and goals
• Great as a single session, but even better as a series of workshops
• Built to continue beyond the training, with techniques you can use at work
Who's BEEN ARTLY WORKING
What we offer
All of our programs are fully customized to the needs and goals of your team, but here are some ideas to get the ball rolling...
Based in the principles of improv comedy, we center on a workshop (or series of workshops) comprising games, exercises, and occasional group discussions to create a fun, safe, and horizon-broadening experience for everyone.
Learn how to craft jokes and create a stand-up comedy set, and how that can help you be a more dynamic and confident speaker. You'll gain tools for adding humor to your pitches and presentations, while developing creative collaboration skills with your teammates.
With improv at its core, we've developed several workshops to address the needs of the healthcare community. We stress the interpersonal skills that make you a better caregiver, and the sense of play that makes you happier one. The result is a more creative and human healthcare force, with less burnout.
When your team is working from home, Virtual Improv helps recapture the group dynamics of being in a room together, and cope with the drawbacks of isolation. Click here for more info...